Sunday, December 03, 2006

Finalement!

Dear Friends,

This my final post. You’ll find me here:

T. Budnik: No More Searching For Things I Can’t See. I’m Living.

This is my regular blog. Here you’ll find postings about books I’ve read, my travels, and other interesting things that happen to me. Occasionally, you’ll find a birthday story posted. It's a special treat because if I don’t write a birthday story for you, you can at least enjoy other people’s.

December holds a lot of promise. I have a break from school the last two weeks. This means donating blood with the possiblity of more bruising, hiking, a day road trip, and Christmas.

Hope to see you there.

Enjoy!
T-Bud

2 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Blogger Bezdecny Family said...

Ooo...hooray! I'll have to unsubscribe to this blog.

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What!? Where are the letters? I wanted a reply to my comments. Ok I will see you at your other blog. Keep it real! Word up! Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home