Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Things I'll Never Leave Behind

Sorry folks, I'm out of things. What did you expect from a chick who was able to pack everything necessary into her Ford Taurus and move 5,634 miles?

Here's a sneak peek at some noteworthy forthcoming entries:

November 30th: NaBloPoMo ends. Reflections on participating in an event that is larger than PC.
December 1st: My last day of classes. Reflections on writing every day and Writing for Web (W4W). The last daily blog.
December 3rd: Final issue of "Sundays I write Letters" at T-Bud in W4W @ PC and information about my regular blog.
December 4th--16th: Catch me if you can. I'll be wrapping up projects and heading off to critique.

Enjoy!
T-Bud

2 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What!? You are stopping this blog? How am I to keep track of you? How am I to know that you are on the straight and narrow? I have come very dependent on this blog. What am I to do? I hope you answer these ???'s in your letters. Love, Mom

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

New Feature--Things Mom Left Behind: Chill Pills.

You'll still have your old blog just not this one. And you won't have to write in it daily, although it would seem you were the only one in your class to fulfill that requirement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home