Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Things I'll Never Leave Behind

Oye. I'm getting tired of this series. I'm still going strong as far as blogging every day goes, but I'm running out of things I'll never leave behind. It's getting harder and harder to think of something--and then I wonder if I have that many things that are worthy of always having with me.

With that said, I present to you this:

Collage Self Portrait

Nope. I do not have this 19x24" collage self portrait with me. The portrait is representative of myself. T-Bud is one thing that I'll never leave behind. Geez, this should have been the first thing in this series.

Enjoy!
T-Bud

3 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Next week should be toilet paper. I'd never leave toilet paper behind.

Just a suggestion. ;-)

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Bezzie don't leave that toilet paper behind! Now if you started off the series with your self-portrait that would have looked egotistical. Love, Mom

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Snoskred said...

I'm trying to visit as many of the NaBloPoMo blogs as I can and I thought I'd say hi, I liked your blog.. :) Maybe you could start a new series - say things you will leave behind? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home