Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Things I'll Never Leave Behind

Ah, Tuesday. This week's item:

Spider's Collar

My dead cat's collar. It resides on my rearview mirror. So, it really is something that I never leave behind. Spider was my only cat. She was great. Everyone thinks that cats are fickle--that they never do what you'd like them to do. Spider was different. If she was under one of the beds in my bedroom, I could call her and she would come out. She slept with me every night. Then, one day my sophomore year of college, I checked my email to find a message from my dad. He informed me that they had her put down because she wasn't doing so well. A few days later, I received her collar in the mail.

Here we are the day before I left for college:

Spider and I

I can only hope that any pet I get is as good as she was.

Enjoy!
T-Bud

5 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Birdie said...

AWWWWW! BleuBlobbin!! Aunty Flabby! She kinda when crazy after you left, not gonna lie. Haha! She was a good cat, nonetheless.

 
At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Birdie said...

And when I say "when" I really mean "went."

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

I beat mom!

Um,you forgot to mention that when she slept with you every night she slept on your butt.

You know, in my country, we eat cats like that.

She was a good squish.

 
At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I had to work! You know some of us have to do that! We had to put her down cause she could not make it to the cat box any more and she peed on a picture of Andrew. KBezzie you keep eating those cats where you are. Someone has to keep down the population of stray cats! Love, Mom

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Dude, she peed on a picture of my son??? Does this mean I can print out that picture of Behblobbin and let Andrew piss on it? Or is that dishonoring the furry dead?



I guess I won't know until Sunday.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home