Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sundays I Write Letters

RE: GO FORTH

Dear Mom,
I’m glad that you plan to enjoy your day. Congrats on beating KBezzie to the comment.

Sincerely,
T-Bud


Dear KBezzie,
Yes, people are lucky to have in-laws and parents to hang out with and bitch about. I had a delightful Thanksgiving going out to dinner with some friends and making my Christmas cards. No bitchin’ needed.

Sincerely,
T-Bud



RE: THINGS I’LL NEVER LEAVE BEHIND

Dear KBezzie,
I do enjoy that suggestion. It’s true. I believe Ma Mère and I put a roll or two of toiletpaper on board for our road trip. I was under the misconception that there would be outhouses and bushes throughout the Lower 48 like in Alaska and Canada.

Sincerely,
T-Bud


Dear Mom,
If anyone catches a peep at the many self-portraits I’ve done, they’d think I was egotistical anyway. Of course, maybe I’m just trying to be as cool as Chuck Close. His self-portraits aren’t egotisitcal, they’re just plain fun.

Sincerely,
T-Bud


Dear snoskred,
First, thank you for visiting my blog. Second, thank you for the suggestion because lord knows that there’s a lot that I will leave behind. I can start with my craptacular futon.

Sincerely,
T-Bud



RE: CRISP FALL AND TOOTSIE POPS

Dear Birdie,
Does it still take the same amount of licks to get to the tootsie center with these flavors? No. It takes longer because who’s eager to chomp on some disgusting blue raspberry or green apple candy? No one.

Sincerely,
T-Bud


Dear KBezzie,
I know I didn’t get a star. I couldn’t go back and get a free one. Of course the weird Cartridge World guy offered me two. Who-wee, that guy is weird. He’s one of those people who tells you more than you’d ever care to know.

Sincerely,
T-Bud



RE: IT’S NOT A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE

Dear KBezzie,
Last year I would have called her directly, too, because we had all talked about the search. Good luck on this year’s search.

Sincerely,
T-Bud


Dear Mom,
I checked one more place—no luck. I’ll keep my eyes peeled. Good luck on the search.

Sincerely,
T-Bud



RE: CH-CH-CH-CHECK IT OUT! NO. 07

Dear KBezzie,
I’m diggin’ the tabs. Although, I will admit I’m prone to go down to my task bar to change the window. I haven’t gotten 100% used to the tabs.

And, whew, I wasn’t the only one with a favorites button problem.

Sincerely,
T-Bud



RE: RECURRING DREAMS

Dear Mom,
The recurring dream with the change is all about you. Probably because I own you big money. Haha!

Sincerely,
T-Bud


Dear KBezzie,
I can’t believe you have jogging dreams, too. How weird is that? Are you enjoying the jog in your dreams? Because, I am. It’s funny that you’re still dreaming of Palmer wind.

Sincerely,
T-Bud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home