Saturday, November 25, 2006

Recurring Dreams

There are a few recurring dreams I have. Finding coins and being extremely late were standards for quite some time. I don't know if I've had a coin dream recently and I've probably had the late dream since I've moved to Atlanta.

I have a new one: I'm jogging. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not a jogger, runner, whatever. I'm a walker. Sure, I've contemplated giving jogging a try, but every time I really think about it, I remember how horrible it is. Why I'm jogging in the dream is beyond me, but I am. And it's at a nice, easy pace. I'm not breathing hard; I'm not straining. It's quite enjoyable--if I could be sure that real jogging would be like this dream jogging, I'd for sure take it up. The last jogging dream I had was a couple of nights ago. The only variance in this one is that there was an elderly woman on the sidewalk that was in my way (I'll call this a symbol of Ma Mère. Haha! I kid because I kare!).

Anyone care to guess what it means?

Enjoy!
T-Bud

3 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I will guess!!! You owe me some big MONEY!!!! That is why you said it was ME!!! Hahahahaha!! I kid cause I KARE!!! Love, Mom

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

You're eager to grow old???

I have jogging dreams too. And tornado ones, and then ones where I'm blown away by the wind. I blame Palmer for the last one.

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Birdie said...

Jogging

To dream that you are jogging, suggests that you are proceeding through life in a steady pace. You are not really taking any action toward changes.
Old

To see something old in your dream, suggests that there is something in your life that you need to replace or get rid of. Alternatively, there may be something in the past that you need to incorporate into your current life.

Woman

To see a woman in your dream, represents nurturance, passivity, caring nature, and love. It refers to your own female aspects or may also represent your mother. Alternatively, it may indicate temptation and guilt. If you know the woman, then it may symbolize the concerns and feelings you have about her.

To see an old woman in your dream, indicates aging and growing old.

To see a group of women talking in your dream, refers to some gossip.

To see a pregnant women in your dream, symbolizes abundant wealth.

Brought to you by Dream Moods Dictionary (www.dreammoods.com) via your younger sister.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home