Monday, November 13, 2006

Peeping at T-Bud

desk

Inspired by mon frère, Johannes who has posted a picture of his dorm room, I've decided to post a picture of my "desk." As most of you know, I use a portable picnic table for a desk that I bought at Sports Authority for $15. It's been a damn good desk for an entire year and I won't be upset when I ditch it when I move.

I love seeing photos like this. I love looking at little details and coming to conclusions about the person who belongs to the space. Be my guest and draw some conclusions about me.

Enjoy!
T-Bud

3 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Birdie said...

Did you really think you'd get away posting this picture and me NOT mentioning Pig on your desktop?? He's on my desktop, too. But right now it's a picture where his entire face takes up the screen. OooooOOOOoo!!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Look at that fat cat, you could put a dozen eggs under him and they'd hatch in an hour.

I think you are addicted to lip balm, get hot easy, have small hands and pine for your butt nester cat. May she rest in peace. She's gone now to the big ass in the sky.

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree with the other two comments. You like cats---Fat Ones anyway. And you are too cheap to buy a regular desk. Plus you will toss this portable picnic table into the trash when you leave that place. After it has served you so well! The least you could do is sell it at a yard sale or give it to someone who would use it! Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home