Thursday, November 23, 2006

It's NOT a Christmas Miracle.

For a very long time Ma Mère has been collecting the M&M Holiday tins that come out every year. There is a Peanut and Plain tin. By now she's got a whole M&M village and us kids have to shake half a dozen of these tins to figure out which one she's got her chocolate stash in. For the past couple of years she's been having some trouble finding the peanut tin. Last year, we all had trouble finding the peanut tin. It was shortly before Christmas when I participated in the search. I figured being in a huge city, some big box store was going to have it--Wal-Mart, Target. Nope.

After waiting 3 hours for my car yesterday, I had to do some shopping so I decided to start the search early. Everyone knows that Christmas items have been on store shelves since Halloween, but everyone also knows that no one has really started to buy it. I envisioned me excitedly dialing my older sister in the store, "Hey, do you know if Ma Mère has her peanut tin yet?" Or, calling Ma Mère directly.

Well, folks, my dream did not come true. Can you believe it? One Wal-Mart and one Target do not have these tins. Oh sure, Target has their special Target edition M&M jars, but no tins.

It's not a Christmas Miracle.

Enjoy!
T-Bud

2 Comments:

At 2:08 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

I drove all OVER Lansing trying to find a peanut tin last year. You know what? I called her directly!!! Wuhahahahaha!

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And guess what? I have started looking this year and so far no tins. Not the plain or the peanut!!! Help!!! Will you please keep looking? I Love YOU! Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home