Thursday, November 02, 2006

I Love This Cereal.

cereal

My eating habits are a bit strange. I eat in phases. The summers during college I was a yogurt eater. I'd eat it for breakfast. My time in Atlanta started out that way, but I soon turned away from yogurt in order to eat cereal. There was a period of 3 or 4 months when all I ate was Coco Puffs. But, before I even finished the economy-sized bag I had, I decided I was done with Coco Puffs and turned to non-chocolate cereals.

Honey Crisp Medley and Multi Grain Crisp are the best cereals ever. A few weeks ago, I bought the name brand of these cereals because they were in fact cheaper. Gross. The name brand Honey Crisp Medley was supposed to have almonds in it, but I was lucky if I got two almonds in one bowl. Kroger's Honey Crisp Medley's almond population is high.

Some people have problems buying off brand food items. I don't. ('Cause I grew up poor.) And, sometimes, it pays off in nuts.

Enjoy!
T-Bud

2 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

The boy and I eat that same cereal except under a different off-brand. Like Malt O'Meal or something. I buy the bags. They last longer. Less waste. You should look into it.

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't grow up poor! You grew up enlightened!! Talk to someone who has worked in a factory putting out food products. One hour is brand label the next hour is the off brand label. Same goes for name brand appliances. Midland radios made the Western Auto radios....and so it goes. They teach you that sort of thing in business classes. It is a sure fire sale for a company to put someone elses brand on your thing. The bottom line rules! Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home