Monday, November 20, 2006

Go Forth

enjoyday

Quite a few encounters with people on Sunday left me asking, "Do these people have no joy in their lives? Is there nothing that brings them joy?" They just gave off that vibe. It was Sunday. Lordy. I can tell you what I'd be doing with my Sunday if I wasn't occupied: I'd buy me a newspaper and read the funnies and ads thoroughly and skim the rest. I'd hang out in my pajamas until 11am. I'd have waffles or pancakes for breakfast. Maybe I'd listen to those Sunday morning NPR shows I used to. Or, I'd listen to the bitchin' Sunday morning show on an Atlanta rock station. Maybe I'd run a few errands. Do a little laundry for the new week. Write in my journal. Write a story. Write. One thing's for sure, if I wasn't occupied, I'd be taking time to enjoy my day.

Go forth and enjoy your days.

Enjoy!
T-Bud

2 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! I think that is just what I will do! Enjoy my day! I have to work a full day today and tomorrow but as you said a good out look is all you need to have a good day. Thank you again! Love, Mom
PS. It looks like I beat KBezzie to the comment again! hahahahaha!!!!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Here's my Sunday: I stay up til 12:01 a.m. Saturday night/Sunday morning so I can be the first to comment on your blog and beat Mom.

No but seriously, I hear you. People have been bitching about their inlaws and parents for thanksgiving but you know they're really lucky they HAVE inlaws or parents to hang out with for thanksgiving.

I mean the only time I bitch about my parent is when she beats me to commenting on your blog. Wuhahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home