Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Final Exam Bob

Final Bob

Here it is: the final exam bob. The woman was really nervous. She cut me with the scissors. I felt a pinch on my neck/jaw and figured it was just a pinch. When I came home, I was cleaning off a bit of the hair that was still on me and noticed a small dried drop of blood. Nope, not a pinch, but a small cut.

It was a free haircut. I've already been complimented. What do I have to complain about?

Oh! A coloring student asked me if I'd be a model for his final. In a week or so I may get free highlights!

Enjoy!
T-Bud

3 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Nik Budnik said...

Very nice haircut T.
I lok it Alo-t.

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

I dig it too. The chin cutting part makes the experience totally worth it.

I have a question though for the people who actually know how to cut hair--is a bob like you got that hard to cut? Seems like it would be the easiest of haircuts to do. But I don't know shit about haircuts on adult females.

 
At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know much about haircuts either just that I cut my own and I make it basically one length. But that is a nice cut. Have you ever thought of being a model? Of course I am prejudice. Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home