Monday, November 27, 2006

Do You Think It's a Sign?

psychic

Getting into my car after work yesterday I found this wedged in the driver's door. I did a quick check of other cars in the parking lot. There weren't any other flyers wedged into any other doors. I surveyed the ground to see if there were any abandoned flyers. Nope.

Do you think it's a sign? Do you think Virgina felt something coming from my car and strategically placed one of her flyers in my door where she knew I'd see it?

The last line says that I can call for one free question. What should I ask?

Enjoy!
T-Bud

2 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Ask her about the old woman!!! But don't give her your CC number or anything!

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What "old woman"? You better not be talkinh about me!!! Hahahahaha! I joke cause I Kare!! And I love to cramp all of yours styles!!! Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home