Thursday, November 16, 2006

Dear Sweet Jesus!

Next Wednesday: The day no one wants to do anything because
Next Thursday: Thanksgiving.
Next Wednesday and Thursday: No school, no meetings (hopefully), and no work.
Next Wednesday and Thursday: Sweet, sweet nothingness.

I know, I know I signed up to go to school full-time and work part-time and I do enjoy being this busy, but a person has to enjoy a day off. Besides, I'm going to try to get my car in for an oil change on Wednesday and shop for Christmas card supplies (and it's not like I'm NOT going to do any work for school). On Thursday, I'll be putting those supplies to use. Thanksgiving really is just a weekend to get all of the Christmas stuff out anyway.

Enjoy!
T-Bud

2 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Yup! Pretty much.

Speaking of which, thanks for the link to the tightwad Christmas. It's nice to know that the "normals" have their own version ;-)

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what link? I would like to have that link! You never tell me anything but what I read in your blogs! It is a good thing I read all of the comments. Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home