Friday, November 10, 2006

Ch-Ch-Ch-Check it out! No. 05

This week’s theme: websites with the potential to make a person laugh.

Turd Twister
When I was in high school and early college, I’d fall asleep listening to Dr. Drew and Adam Corolla’s radioshow, “Loveline.” I’m pretty sure that’s how I heard about this.

Jesus appears on the backside of a beloved pet!
I heard about this one from a co-worker. I have to admit, though, since I’ve witness this miracle, I’ve been looking at a lot of dog butts and they all have Jesus on them.

Gail’s Paper Dolls
Finalement, here’s one I came across when I was trying to find some paper doll reference when I was creating my college graduation announcements. That’s right, folks, you can download Johnny Depp and enjoy him in all his 2-dimensional goodness.

Enjoy!
T-Bud

4 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I take it that is what you are going to give your Little Sis for Christmas....Johnny Depp paperdolls! You know she will love them!!! Love, Mom

 
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Birdie said...

She already gave me Johnny Depp paperdolls my freshman year! They might be under my pillow at night...

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Or carried around in your Mrs. Depp handbag!

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Ween said...

Oh. My. God. This is what everyone is getting for Christmas from me.

Found you thru the NaBloPoMo randomizer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home