Friday, November 03, 2006

Ch-ch-ch-check it out! No. 04

Happy Friday!

I decided to take a trip down My Favorites Memory Lane and share a couple of the websites I bookmarked over a year ago. This promises to be fun.

Site officiel du musée du Louvre
This one I have titled in my bookmarks as "14th Century." Why? I have no clue. At first I thought that maybe I had bookmarked this page for some research I had to do for my French Literature class my junior year of college. Then I remembered, I didn't have this computer until I was a senior. Perhaps research for an English class? Nope, because since I've had this computer I haven't taken any classes that deal with 14th century literature. And I don't know how this would have helped me if I had. So, enjoy this site with the microscopic type and if I remember why I bookmarked it, I'll let you know.

F(airbanks) N(orth) S(tar) B(orough) Department of Transportation
You'll get to this site if you click on "Fairbanks Bus Schedule" in my favorites. On a side note, for those who don't know what a borough is, it's basically a county, except in Alaska our boroughs aren't as small as ones here. The borough I grew up in was the size of West Virginia. Anyway, check out the schedules. The Red Line will take you to the northern-most mall and the Blue Line will take you to Fred Meyers. Please note the buses stop running around 7 or 8 at night and DO NOT run on Sundays. The design of this site is in true Fairbanks style.

Poems about Drinking
This one is listed by the same name in my favorites. The reason why I have this one bookmarked is because I read these poems at a staff meeting at my former job. It's probably a long story, but I would start out the weekly staff meetings by reading a poem. Kind of a strange thing to do in a legal office, but I was told by a couple of people that it was their favorite part of the meeting. Every once and a while I read original work (not poems). I personally like all the yellow on this site. You can't be yella' about using too much yellow.

Enjoy!
T-Bud

2 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Steve's been to the Louvre. What a buttmunch.

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That must be why T bookmarked that site! Cause your Hubby went there!! hahahahaha!!! My bookmarked spots are much more interesting than these!!! They are to keep up with the Lifes of my kids and other interesting things like sewing and quilting. Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home