Saturday, November 11, 2006

10am Tuesday, November 14, 2006

That's when I'll be getting my haircut. I got a call from the student who cut my hair last time. She seemed a bit frantic. It seems she's taking her final and needs a bob model. I will be that hair model. She went as far as to move around some of her other hair models so that I could be available for the haircut.

Here's the kicker: this is the second time she's taking her final. Am I worried? Nope. She's a student; I'm a student. We all have to help each other out. Maybe one day I'll be desparate and some kind person will help me out. (At least, I'd like to think that by being a hair model I'm being a kind person.)

Enjoy!
T-Bud

2 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Is a guilt tripped comment better than a spontaneous one? This I leave you to ponder and give me an answer to tomorrow.

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! guilt tripped comments are the best! You get to practice your "Motherhood" skills when you leave them. Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home