Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Things I'll Never Leave Behind

I like to pride myself on the ability to detach myself from my belongings and leave. That's not to say that I don't have half a dozen boxes of stuff in my parents' crawlspace. (This stuff includes three rubber rats and an inflatable Oreo man.) It's just that I loved packing everything necessary into the back of my car and going.

There are a few things I don't think I'll ever leave behind, though. Welcome to Tuesdays. I'll scan these things for you to see.

First up: My U. S. Army Corps of Engineer coins. I worked for the Alaska District of USACE during the summers between college years.


USACE Coins


My hope is that once I die, people will discover these coins and wonder if I was an engineer before I turned to wordsmithing.

Enjoy!
T-Bud

1 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Inflatible Oreo Man....he sounds vaguely familiar. Is that something I brought home from the theater?

P.S. I stayed up and read this anyway. If I fall asleep proctoring tomorrow, I'm blaming you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home