Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sundays I Write Letters

RE: SUNDAYS I WRITE LETTERS

Dear Kendra,
I hope your soul feels better. It's not good when they hurt. May I suggest a remedy? Go do a "first." Nothing big. Just go do something you've never done before. The next time my soul hurts, I'm going to cook spaghetti. Sure, I've eaten it before, but made it on my own? Never.

Sincerely,
T-Bud


Dear Wyatt!,
Yes, I do write a lot. It's kind of what I do and hope to get paid for it in the near future. I visited your blog and I think that if you just wrote a little, you'd have a stellar blog.

Sincerely,
T-Bud



RE: THINGS I'LL NEVER LEAVE BEHIND

Dear Bezzie,
First, welcome to T-Bud in W4W at PC. I'm sure your continuing comments will prove insightful.

Second, yes, the inflatable Oreo Man is the one you brought back from the theater. It is also the same Oreo Man that scared Fatzah.

Third, for your sanity, I hope you did fall asleep proctoring.

Finally, if I need a proctologist, can I count on you?

Sincerely,
T-Bud



RE: BECAUSE THE INFORMATION IS CONFUSING

Dear Bezzie,
Your thoughts are intriguing and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Sincerely,
T-Bud

Dear Kendra,
Thank you, first, for requiring us to have the assignment in class. Second, thank you for clarifying this issue. I look forward to more assignments.

Sincerely,
T-Bud



RE: CH-CH-CH-CHECK IT OUT! NO. 02

Dear Bezzie,
I don't care too much for the ask.com commercial where it's the super-smart guy and his son dissin' on google. Something about smart people thinkin' they're soooo smart. They dropped Jeeves. Why? I do not know. Google, I don't think advertises but has made many appearances in the press. Beats me what's going on.

Sincerely,
T-Bud
P.S. Watching too much TV isn't necessarily a bad thing. It all depends on what you're watching and how you're watching it.


Dear Mom,
Welcome to T-Bud in W4W at PC. I'm sure your comments will be insightful and fun.

Google does have that edge over ask.com: Google created a verb. 'Ask' was a verb way before ask.com was created.

I know how it is with people's memories. I often show people exactly where things are, and when I have to take a phone call, if I don't write down all the information before finding the product, I'll never remember what I'm looking for.

When I leave for good, I hope to leave EVERYTHING behind, coins and body included. Of course, I must have someone burn all of my college records for they reveal my true nature as an English major.

Sincerely,
T-Bud



RE: I LOVE WORK

Dear Bezzie,
Yes, work is hard.

Sincerely,
T-Bud


Dear Mom,
I don't think I ever called them "Stupid People." I simply think there's a wide variety of people I work with and for. Some of them are stupid, others are fun and interesting.

I will consider your suggestion to move back home and work. Rest assured, you'll be notified of any decisions I make.

Sincerely,
T-Bud

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK! I see that on Sunday you did write letters. So you are true to your word. "Word Up" to that! Keep me informed to your job search and move, I hope that I will be able to be there with you. I must tell you this though we will have to keep the expenses down. I don't know if I'll have a job on July 1st, 2007. Budget cuts, I will keep you informed. Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home