Thursday, October 19, 2006

It's a Miracle!

Last Thursday on my way home from work--midnightish--I realized that my dash light was out. I couldn't tell how fast I was going unless I happened to be under a light pole. I figured a fuse had blown and I wasn't looking forward to crawling up to the fuse box, finding the right fuse, and replacing it. Procrastination set in. Seriously, I mostly drive in daylight and how important is it to see how fast I'm going down Peachtree at midnight when there's barely any traffic? It ends up procrastination is my friend.

I drove to work today in the daylight and couldn't tell the status of my dash light. I got off at 11pm and when I fired up my car, the spedometer was lit miraculously! It truly is a miracle.

Enjoy!
T-Bud

1 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Blogger T-Bud said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home