Monday, October 16, 2006

How the Universe Should Work

I feel like I'm scraping the bottom for this post. That shouldn't be a surprise. So, I'll tell you about the dream I had last night. I dreamed that out of the blue some people from San Francisco offered me this sweet job. My time at Portfolio Center wasn't finished, but it was a sweet job. I don't know what it was. They gave me a packet of information and told me to think it over and let them know.

I don't know why it was San Francisco. I don't have any desire to go to San Francisco, let alone live there. I did study with the Academy of Art University there via their online program and if I had had $100K to drop on tuition, I would have transfered there to get an undergraduate degree. I didn't have that kind of cash, though, and I wasn't willing to go into that much debt to be an undergraduate.

This dream is all about how I'd like the universe to work. People should just offer me cool jobs.

Enjoy!
T-Bud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home