Friday, October 27, 2006

Ch-ch-ch-check it out! No. 03

Here are a couple of sites I not-so-secretly visit regularly.

Jobs at Lands' End.

Don't be jealous when I'm writing about the kashmir goats that graze Inner Mongolia or heralding the scientific genius that Nano-Tex fleece is. My first day working there, I'd ask, "When do I get to meet Garrison Keillor?" And when I'm told that Lands' End just sponsors "A Prairie Home Companion," I just may quit in disappointment. I don't really like "A Prairie Home Companion," but I feel I can somewhat pull off that midwestern 'tude and if I was just given the chance to meet Garrison Keillor, he'd put me on the radio and I would gain fame in the manner of David Sedaris.


Career Opportunities at L. L. Bean.

Don't be green with envy when I'm living in Freeport, Maine leaf-peeping in the fall wearing L. L. Bean clothing and carrying an L. L. Bean backpack with "TLB" embroidered on it. I'll be taking advantage of all things L. L. Bean by hitting up the employee gear room and enjoying weekends in a cottage on Rangeley Lake. And I'll be living deliberately.



Alright, this one has nothing to do with where I could work in the future.

waterhalo.

After I'm done doing what I need to on blogger.com, I like to hit the random blog button and see what I can see, until I get bored. So far, I've found only this blog that is interesting. Everything else isn't so great, but this one is fantastic. It's too bad it isn't updated more often.

That is all.

Enjoy!
T-Bud

2 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Leaf Peeping! Didn't I have to explain this to you?! Ha ha!

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Bobby Griffin said...

If you like random blog surfing, you should check out my Random Blog Button. It's way better than Blogger's Next Blog button!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home