Monday, October 30, 2006

The Best Mail Day Ever

As soon as I hear the mail slot open and close, I'm down those stairs to collect the mail. Usually, the mail consists of credit card applications and mail that isn't for me or my roommate--stuff for people on the other street or former residents. Anyone who knows me, knows that I love getting mail. I love receiving postcards and cards. Unfortunately, not so many people are into sending snail mail. My collection of (post)cards is mostly from KBezzie. I love getting mail so much that I'll request catalogs just so I can hear that mail slot clank in the afternoon.

Today I hit the jackpot. Check it out.
chicken
Not only did I get this outrageous chicken card from one friend, I received this:
postcard
A hilarious foreign postcard from another friend.

It absolutely made my day.

Enjoy!
T-Bud

2 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

I likey the chicken come peacock one the best.

I got a Williams & Sonoma catalogue and no bills. That's always a good mail day for me!

 
At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get things for my kids in my mail. If I get some kind of junk mail for me it is a good mail day! By the way there is a piece for you T that is from some kind of student loan thing. They say it is the last notice. Do you want me to send it to you? Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home